Mike Neill, Performance Coach
- Beside developing Vertex, Mike is the President and founder of Michael Neill & Associates, Inc. MNA specializes in:
- Sales and Service Culture Development
- Leadership Development
- Performance Coaching Development
- Internal Service Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Mike is the President and founder of Michael Neill & Associates, Inc., and the author of two books, Creating and Maintaining a Credit Union Sales and Service Culture, and Coaching for Maximum Performance. Mike also is the author of the most popular research work in the history of The Filene Research Institute, "Attributes Common Among High Performing Managers." Additionally Mike is one of the most sought after speakers in the Credit Union Movement.
- In addition to an undergraduate degree in Organizational Development, Mike is certified as a Servant Leader, through Gonzaga University, and as an Executive Coach, by the International Coaching Federation. Mike is closing in on the completion of an M.A. in Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University.
Julie Dicus, Client Relations Manager
- Julie Dicus is the Client Relations Manager for Vertex. Julie has spent her career cultivating sales and service excellence for financial institutions. With more than 24 years in both banks and credit unions, Julie transforms service fundamentals into extraordinary experiences that lead to outstanding results. She is passionate about service excellence and helping others grow their talents. Julie's role with Vertex is to onboard new participants, coordinate and support participant and performance coach work, and ensure participant and credit union client satisfaction.